With a little cardio and a lot of toning, these babies firm your entire upper body from front to back.
Targets back, shoulders, chest, arms, and abs
- Stand straight, bend toward your toes, and walk your hands out into a push-up position.
- Keeping your arms and shoulders stable, jump and bring each shin to the opposite arm.
Yoga isn't just for slow and steady stretching. Keep a beat here to hit your legs and glutes, and raise your arms to firm that upper bod.
Targets back, shoulders, abs, butt, and legs
- Start in a yoga chair position, squatting with your butt to the back and bringing your arms straight above your head.
- As you bring one leg out to the side, bring your arms down, keeping them bent at your shoulders.
- Bring your leg back in and return to the yoga chair position. Repeat on the other side
Exercise 3 - Flying Passé
It's considered the ultimate abs exercise, but planks pull double-duty on your back, too. Give the side version an upgrade with slight rotations. But don't be fooled but how easy they look—we bet you'll start quivering sooner than you think.
Targets back, shoulders, abs, and legs
- Get into a side plank position, using one arm to hold yourself up with your other arm bent at your hip.
- Bend the leg that's closest to the ground and bring it straight out behind you, rotating your hips.
- Bring your leg back in.