10 Interesting Facts You Didn't Know About Orgasms!
4 December, 2016
- A fetus can masturbate in utero.
- You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
- You can have them when you're brain dead.
- They can cause bad breath.
- They can cure hiccups.
- Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
- Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
- Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty
- About 10 per cent of women are actually anorgasmic.
- Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After them, your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.
- Home >
- Health Articles >
- 10 Interesting Facts You Didn't Know About Orgasms!
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Articles based on Health interests