Sex is integral to a thriving relationship. It keeps the couple together and connected. Sexual confidence comes from sexual competence. By building up your skill set and your sexual stamina, you will experience more love and pleasure.
Enjoying great sexual health also includes having enough stamina. Sexual stamina is nothing but how long one can last in bed. Every man and woman wants to be a better lover. Here are quick 5 ways to help you (and your partner) boost sexual stamina.
5 best ways to boost sexual stamina:
1) Avoid Unnecessary pressure: Performing under pressure will only ruin your moment. Let your mind be free from sexual expectations as unnecessary pressure on your performance will affect your sexual stamina.
2) Foreplay is important: Jumping directly into intercourse is not only painful for your partner but can lead to decreased sexual stamina. Begin with foreplay, passionate kissing and indulge in oral sex. Starting slowly will help you end up in lasting longer.
3) Know your pleasurable points: Knowing your pleasurable points is important for your sexual performance. This way you will also learn to indulge in sexual intimacy for a longer duration.
4) Strengthen your pelvic muscles: Pelvic muscles play a significant role in your sexual life. Hence, it is important to strengthen them as it will increase your sexual endurance and enhance performance.Pelvic floor muscles are the layer of muscles that support the pelvic organs and span the bottom of the pelvis. The pelvic organs are the bladder and bowel in men, and bladder, bowel and uterus in women.
5) Squats are helpful: Trying bodyweight squats can help in strengthening pelvic muscles. If you want to further increase your stamina, you can also try full squats or one-leg squats.
All you have to do is - Lie down on a flat bench and make sure that you are not arching your back. Grip the barbell with your hands shoulder-width apart and palms facing your feet. Press the barbell straight up and back down.- Doing the presses on an incline, will place more emphasis on your upper chest, whereas a decline will place more emphasis on your lower body.
Besides the above, there are a few other things you need to keep in mind for better sexual pleasure/ performance:
- Healthy weight & a balanced diet: To build your sexual stamina, eating a well-balanced diet is important. Eat low-fat products, protein rich foods, plenty of fruits and vegetables and lean meat. This way you will stay healthy and will have improved physical and mental stamina.
- Breakfast for champions: You can eat eggs and orange juice as they both have important vitamins that are good for sexual health. Fruits high in Vitamin C are great for potency.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can be done anywhere. You can do it during your commute to and from office or while sitting at your desk at work. Kegel exercises increases blood circulation to your private parts and enhances lubrication. They make it easier to reach an orgasm.
- Cucumbers and fruits for lunch: Cucumber and fruits are a great thing to add to your lunch. You can also add some nuts to your snack after lunch.
- Sleep well & stress less: Getting stressed too often will kill your sexual desires and arousal. Make sure you manage your stress effectively and sleep well for 7-8 hours every day to boost overall health, including sexual health.
Try out just a few of these tips and you (and your partner) will be noticing a difference in no time. Remember, what is most important is that both of you enjoy safe sex.