Apollo Cradle Royale, Kalkaji, Delhi
Apollo Cradle Royale, Kalkaji, Delhi hospital is one of the well-known hospitals in and around the city. This hospital provides a highly sophisticated level 3 NICU [Neonatal Intensive Care Unit] that assures the highest level of care for newborns and mothers. Apollo Hospitals are the country’s leading and trustworthy health care destination for mothers as well as the child. The vision of Apollo is ‘To Touch a Billion Lives’ and the mission is to bring the healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. Apollo Cradle Royale is a hub of excellence in Maternity, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, and Neonatology. The state of the art infrastructure and facilities follow international standards for safety and efficacy.
The highest quality of maternity and childcare services are provided with the following specialties:
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Fetal Medicine
- Specialized labor and delivery rooms
- Level III NICU
- State-of-the-art ultrasound imaging
- Surgical ICU
- Ventilator equipped ambulances
- Highly trained Gynecologists and Nurses
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Range of maternity packages
- Overnight stay for one visitor per patient without extra cost
Admission and Discharge Summary:
- To get admitted, the patient will need a note from the consulting doctor and it has to be handed over to the admission department and the rest will be followed up by the admission department and the patent is allotted the appropriate room.
- The discharge summary is handed over to the patient or caregiver at the time of discharge after the bill amount is being settled.
Location Selector in Delhi:
- Apollo Cradle Royale, Kalkaji - Delhi
- Apollo Cradle, Moti Nagar - Delhi
- Apollo Cradle, Nehru Place - Delhi
Patient Rights and Responsibilities:
- The patient has to be informed of all the rights and made understood about the health plan, health care professionals, and health care facilities.
- The patient has the right to deny the treatment and take the discharge against the medical advice.
- The responsibilities of the patient are actually to help the patient of their better care regimen.
- The patient should be considerate of the hospital staff and should not pass any racial, violent, sexual or verbal abuse.
- The emergency services should be only used during a real emergency.
- Accept financial responsibilities and settle the bill without any hassle.
8 am to 5 pm