Wisdom teeth decaying
Before three days i went to a dental clinic and my doctor observed that my wisdom teeth is decaying. He asked me to take antibiotics for three days and today he took my x ray and said i need a surgery. I was not sure so i consulted another dentist who asked me to go for an opg test so that he may decide whether surgery is to be done or not. Now i am confused whether i should go for the surgery or opg first. I have attached my x ray. Also my dentist is asking for Rs.5000 for surgery and another one is asking for Rs.1500.Both are BDS.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice