Will ghee increase weight

Can I massage my penis with desi ghee before intercourse? Is this safe for both me and my partner? Is there any advantages or disadvantages for this activity?

Dr. Rajesh Tewari Sexologist | Dehradun

Desi ghee is an emollient that acts a s a lubrication before sex. But it will be better to use olive oil instead.

... Read More

Can I take ghee with milk "daily" for "constipation". I have very weak digestion and heavy food cause diarrhea. I have lost a lot weight and becoming weak. I had all the tests done, taken all the medicines possible(alopathe, Ayurvedic, homeopathic) and didn't see any improvement. Please answer.

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain General Physician | Bangalore

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes you can take ghee with milk if you want. No problems with that. But to tackle constipation i would recommend you take a over all high protein and a

... Read More

My weight is 55kg but my age is 27 how to increase weight what are the foods I will take to increase my weight. Give some value feedback.

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala Dietitian/Nutritionist | Navi Mumbai

Hi, to increase weight you need to eat high calorie and high protein foods like milk, cheese, paneer, eggs, bananas, dried fruits, chicken, fish, etc. Try to incorporate 4-5 meals per day. Eat a h

... Read More

Does eating Curd increase weight? How much of Curd should a person have on a daily basis? Are there any side effects of eating curd at night?

Ms. Anamika Sethi Dietitian/Nutritionist | Jaipur

You can have curd without any guilt of weight increase rather it helps.Curd is full of gut friendly bacteria ,help in proper digestion.One can have 1-2 postion of curd in the form of chach,lassi,raita

... Read More

I am just completing 18 yr in upcoming June. My height is less than my age students is due to not increasing weight with age my weight was 40kg and height is 166 cm. I am looking very lean and skiny. I am also not get changes life boy having in teenager not voice and chest developed and also less public hair growth and bone are narrow . Should I co

...

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT) Physiotherapist | Hyderabad

Yes can check once

... Read More

Hi, my weight is 77 kgs and height is 176 cms . I go to a gym and works out for 1 and a half hrs every day to achieve my goal of 71 kgs . I take protinex in milk post workout . Is it safe as someone told me that protinex increases weight . I want to lose weight and also want a toned body. Pls let me know whether protinex is safe or not ? If one is

...

Dr. Shilpa Ramdin Obesity Specialist | Pune

Post work out meal always u have taken in water. Send me u r detail history on direct chat I will help you in individual plan

... Read More

I have hair loss and i am considering taking zincovit tablets . I wanted to know if taking this will increase my weight because i do not want to put on any weight

Dr. Shaurya Rohatgi Dermatologist | Mumbai

Zincovit has no benefit in hairloss. There are many reasons for hair fall. So first and foremost we have to find the cause with the help of detailed history and examination. Some of the common causes

... Read More

I am taking floatin 20mg daily for depression as per psychology doctor prescribed. I am getting more weight nowadays 10kg increased in last one year.

Dr. S R Krishna Thalagavara Psychiatrist | Bangalore

The said tablet is less likely to cause weight gain. There may be other underlying reasons that may have either directly increased your appetite or other hormonal imbalance.

... Read More

Can I take ghee with milk "daily" for "constipation". Please note that I have very weak digestion and hard to digest food cause diarrhea to me. I have lost a lot weight and becoming weak. I had all the tests done, taken all the medicines possible(alopathe, Ayurvedic, homeopathic) and didn't see any improvement. Please answe

...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes you can take if you wish to. There is no problem with that. To tackle constipation however, i would suggest you take a high fiber and high protein

... Read More

Dear sir, I am suffering from constipation kindly tell us ..can i eat 1 tablespoon of cow pure ghee in morning without breakfast .. my age is 28 years and pls confirm whether ghee is affect for cholestrol .

Dr. Sushma Shah General Physician | Vadodara

HELLO, BE SURE IT'S GHEE SHOULD BE COW'S N VERY PURE. THAN QUIT GHEE, OIL IN LEAST AMOUNT. START EXERCISE, WALKING. O.K

... Read More