What should i do for gaining weight
I am 18 yrs old and i weigh 39 kg ? Due to which i look skinny what should i do in order to gain weight ? I joined gym for gaining weight

You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you
For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
mild exercise with high protein diet in 2-3 hrs of gap, do not skip the meals, increase your appetite by using attractive meals but healthy plan your meals or diet with us no need of gym normal ghar ka khaana is enough with mild adviced exercise
Hello Need detail conversations to guide u properly  There can be  many reasons  like Improper diet Male absorption Stress Occupation Past history Vitals I need your detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management We have  very good medicines to treat your condition  and advise diet chart accordingly  Consult online through practo app
Hello Dear User, When you start thinking, your ways will start opening, only Gym is not enough, still you should focus on weight training,. Off cardio. You should have sufficient protein as per your body weight calculations, and good fat to gain body mass & for figure correction.. you can contact me on practo or Google search Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty Ask me for more information.. Thank you Best wishes from Dt.Souvik
Hii... You should test like thyroid, IBS, sugar level If all reports are normal then you take frequent and small meal in which you have to include carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamin and minerals... According to your height and weight calorie will be calculated for weight gain by a dietitian... And light exercise also beneficial with balanced diet.... If your report is not normal then you should meet from physician after that dietitian.
stop eating fast foods, eat normal home cooked tiffen, eat meals on time everyday, eat food based on protiens, avoid deep fried foods.