Weight problem

Hello ! My height is 5'4" and my weight is 66kgs but my aim is to reduce my weight to 55kg in one month.. My daily routine includes moderate physical activity plus I am doing aerobics for last one month .From 2 to 3days I have started climbing 96 stairs once in a day.my diet includes mostly home made food and I drink tea two times a day.. can u plz suggest me what kind of exercise or precautions should I take in eating ..

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight problem

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need to reduce 11 KGS but in month u can't achieve complete weight loss it won't be healthy one and also not permanent one. I can help with 4-5 KGS in month that too healthy and permanent one.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid sugary substances as it contributes too much of calories.skip consuming meat like mutton instead you can prefer skinned out chicken 1-2 pieces boiled which should not be a fried type and it should be only once a week or you can have fish curry not fish fry.include fresh fruits and fresh vegetables atleast in the form of salads. Prefer skimmed milk than regular milk which is low in fat. Try to include brown rice, oats into your diet instead of roti.prefer buttermilk and ragi gunji than soft drinks which again gives you extra calories.avoid junk foods and fast foods, prefer home cooked meals. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Do daily morning jogging for 30-40min,cycling for 30-40mins space this with brisk walking for atleast 20-30mins. Do daily morning meditation and yoga. In the evening do swimming for 30-40mins. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a dietician.