Weight loss and diet plan
I am a mom of two kids and 30 yrs old...I want to know about proper diet plan at this stage to lose some weight and get back my face glow..Please suggest...

Hi, Please tell your height, weight , eating pattern or any health issue for further discussion.
Try to include physical activity in your routine, and consult expert for better results as at this stage you require more energy to deal with your children's so please consult an expert.
Avoid fried & junk food , Drink plenty of water.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+126
Chat with a dietician
At yhis age of life most of the time moms are busy with their kids and family cores. Take care of yourself and eat healthy balanced diet devided into 3 main and 3 small meals with atleast 1 fruit and 10 to 15 glass of water. If possible engage yourself in some physical activity of your choice like dancing, playing or walking,  cycling etc with kids
tell in details about your daily routine, weight, height and history of your health for further management
Eat healthy keep healthy