Under weight

I am married 24 yrs ,my weight is 36. Now i am pregnant (10 weeks),can u please suggest me food items to improve my weight to normal ,i m so vexed about my weight which is very low ,please help me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Under weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height.u need to gain ideal weight and also pregnancy weight.ur nutrition is very important as only u will supply nutrients to baby. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight gain in month. I can plan diet which help u to get nutrition so that u can supply to baby good nutrition
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi. .. Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet..... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich..... Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight....