Unable to sleep properly
Good morning Sir/madam, I am got getting proper sleep in night. After getting into the bed it takes me around 3 hours to get sleep and I get disturb even with sound of running fan. Please help me with some suggestions so I can have long and sound sleep.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. since when are you facing this issue? before were you getting proper sleep? you need evaluation in detail. i would recommend you to consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. if he feels you need medications then he will only give a prescription. we cannot prescribe on this platform for such matters. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.