Tips for Loosing belly fat
What changes should I made in my lifestyle to loose weight. I am an IT professional. I am 5ft 8 inch. 72kgs

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? LOG ON.www.fitandfine.co.in
Free Consultation
Dear, I am happy that  you are aware of your health and the information that you have shared is limited for a dietitian to help you. Kindly take personalized advice about your diet and nutrition from an expert doctor like me
call me and book your appointment with me via practo
caution: daily changes and efforts do bring about changes in your health, personalized care is best for you
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals . Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Stay active . Eat small portions . Drink enough water . Chat directly fr detailed conversation and better guidance
You have got a good weight as required according to your height
for further guidance contacte through Practo
drink sufficient water
For reducing wt follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Avoid junk and oily food. For reducing belly fat u hv to apply oil and gel for massage and cream for tightening on flabby part.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month by following rules.
Please connect directly at private chat to achieve your goals.
Hello I need your full histroy like diet recall / eating habits/ likes dislikes etc. Then only will able to guid you For losing weight you need to do 80 % diet  and 20 % excercise Then you will loose weight and fat in healthy manner
contact directly through practo account for better result- provide full history n get custamised diet plan
dietitian/ nutritionist- Anjali kanphade Specialization- weight management/ certified diabetic educator
Hello, Gaining weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
Hello user. To lose weight you needed to concentrate on the following aspects: 1) Portion control 2) Carbohydrate quality 3) Increase fibre intake 4) Improve protein quality 5) Meal timing and composition 6) Avoid crash diets 7) Physical activity. For a customized program contact me through practo direct. Thank you.