Belly fat reduction

How to reduce belly fat?I have too much of belly fat ...I want to reduce it very badly ...can you plz help

Doctor Answers (3) on Belly fat reduction

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height weight and age. R u working what kind of work it is . do u any exercise. I can help with inch loss
Ms. Kanchan Patwardhan Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi dear , send us your details such as height, weight , your eating habits, your lifestyle etc in details then only we can find out the reason of increasing fats around your belly . The reason of your problem may be bsc of high intake of carbohydrates or poor digestion or sedentary lifestyle. this is most stubborn fat . intake of good quality of protein, along with complex carbohydrate and high fiber diet will help you. but before Starting any diet must consult us to find out root cause of your problem. you can do consultation online also .
Dr. Raksha Nandagudi Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Belly fat is usually very stubborn fat. You have to follow a very strict weight loss diet and more than that , exercise plays a very important role . Spend atleast one hour daily for work outs. Also see that your digestion and metabolism is proper.