Thin face problem
Please suggest me how to make my face healthy and get chubby cheeks as m gettng weight on my body rather than on face..as elongated nd thin face look older ...so suggest me what diet should I opt to get rid from dis and shuld I take.protex (proteins) for healthier face..

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, structure of face is determined by your genetics, well weight gain can make you have round chubby face but at the cost of over all weight gain. Eating more fresh foods like fruits and green leafy vegetables will make your skin glow, avoid all oily, fatty or junk foods and any other life injuries habits. Daily exercise will make you feel younger and make healthier. Worrying to have round face makes you look older.