Teeth gap problem

How to close a teeth gap without braces. I have a problem of my front two teeth. my friend suggest me a ortho flexband. it is possible to close the gap permanently. my smile is not looking good because the problem of teeth gap. pls help me sir.
views-icons 135 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (12) on Teeth gap problem

Dr. Akhil Agarwal
14 yrs. of exp | Lucknow | Orthodontist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Orthodontic treatment is the best answer for your problem. We provide the most advanced lingual braces which r invisible from outside while you smile n talk.
Dr. Arun Kant
6 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Prosthodontist

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
There are other options as well like path alliners which gives results of fixed braces and are highly aestheic, almost do not seems like you have weared anything and can be removed anytime by you. But this is a bit expensive than fixed braces. Take care. Dr. Arun kant, MDS
Dr. Mayank Shah
7 yrs. of exp | Varanasi | Prosthodontist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
First dear we have to know your age...... Possibly if you are susceptible for orthodontic treatment why not go for this conservative treatment. Other means of correcting the midline gap is by Veneers.... Which is not very conservative method and needs grinding of teeth,although very less (0.5mm) but it limits your biting force also since you can't apply a lot of pressure on veneers (bcz of less thickness). So boss my suggestion is go for any sort of orthodontic treatment......bcz "asli to asli hee hota hai"
Dr. Hiren Prajapati
7 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | Dental Surgeon

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi,  I can understand your problem.  Gaps between front teeth can affect your smile largely. For that,  first of all we should assess how large the gap is. The best n long lasting treatment for that is having Orthodontic ( Braces)  treatment,  though It is time consuming but,  it will close the gap naturally.  If you are not willing to go for that then there are other less time consuming options like Composite veenering,  all Ceramic glass veneers,  full ceramic crowns etc.  Your Smile can be much improved by both ways. Consult a dentist n he will explain you be benefits n limitations of all options.  I would suggest,  you should go for Orthodontic treatment,  if possible.  Thanks.
Dr. Babita Sangwan
11 yrs. of exp | Gurgaon | Dentist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Other can ortho treatment the gap could be closed either by veneers which could be composite build up which is a direct tooth coloured filling or by laminates which are fabricated in lab,,
Dr. Suman Makam
21 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Hello, Being a cosmetic dentist I suggest you can opt for CAD-CAM designed veneers or a direct closure of the gap by sculpting of tooth coloured restoratives using direct approach.It all depends on the amount of spacing. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM DENTAL ARTS BANGALORE
Dr. N Srinivas
15 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Dentist
Hello..if there is spacing between all the teeth you can go for braces treatment.if there is spacing between only two teeth you can go for composite or veneers.visit nearby orthodontist for further evaluation.
Dr. Vinod Khanna
6 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dentist
Gaps can be easily closed by composite build ups / venners / capping, depending on the severity of gaps.
Dr. Rahul Prakash
11 yrs. of exp | Ranchi | Dentist
In my opinion self treatment with Ortho flexibands shd. be avoided.as many times this type of self correction  leads to more complications leading to loss of tooth . So run to ur family dentist ask for professional help.
Dr. Mohit Sharma
4 yrs. of exp | Hoshiarpur | Dentist
Hi.. I know your problem is that u dont want to waste your time for braces becoz its a long procedure... but belive me best thing is go for braces treatment way , i mean orthodontic treatment... becoz it will not effect ur permanent teeth .... But still, if you dont want to that then go for Light cure restorations in front teeth... so that it will look good esthetically .... But last i will again say , go for orthodontic treatment....thats the best..
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
20 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Dentist
First of all the reason for gap in teeth has to be found out.  if there is no gum. problem & only natural gap between teeth then it's possible to close it by veneers which is a quick. procedure & can be completed in max one weeks time. but if there is any other reason for it then it has to be checked & corrected.  so pl visit your dentist & do the needful. Hope this helps
Dr. Gaurav Tripathi
4 yrs. of exp | Bilaspur | Dentist
It is possible with smile design By giving zirconia or emax laminates Search laminates in Google Ull c the examples Regards Dr gaurav tripathi