Get braces at age of 23

Can I get braces for my teeth at the age of 23 how long do I have to wear it. How does the price range in Bangalore.
views-icons 351 Views 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Get braces at age of 23

Dr. Prashanth .V Chennai | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Hi u can wear braces at 23 . It just depends on how ur severity is . It may vary from.6 months to 2 years . Cost it differs from place to place .
Hi, you can go for Braces at any age. Treatment time varies according to amount of correction needed and age of pateint and which kind of braces you are using. Usually it's anywhere from 6 months to 2 years. Cost also varies acc. to the kind of braces you are opting for like metal braces or ceramic braces or invisible braces. Visit A Orthodontist to get the exact costing and treatment time. Take care.
Dr. Priti Shukla Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Yes u can wear braces,duration of treatment depends on severity of the problem and age of patient,treatment in younger patient is faster. Treatment cost depends on the experience of the Dr...n vary from clinic to clinic.
Dr. Chaitra V. Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Hi u can wear t braces at 23. The treatment depends on ur problem. It could vary from 6 months to two years depending on t problem. The cost also varies according to ur problem. Metal braces will cost around 25k if they r using quality material. Ceramic braces will cost u 35k. Lingual braces will cost u 85k n invisible braces that is invisalgn will cost u 150000.