Braces cost in Mumbai

How much does braces treatment cost in Mumbai(Powai to be specific but other areas work too). I dont have a severe misalignment but have sharp outward canines and the incisiors(inwards) are misaligned. Can you suggest me if I should go for digital smile treatment or the braces. Also the rough cost estimates. Thank you

Doctor Answers (2) on Braces cost in Mumbai

Dr. Rohan Virani Mumbai | Implantologist
Braces treatment in powai area cost around 15,000-18000/- to start with to be paid in instalments. If you have only few misaligned teeth we can also treat you in 2 visits within a week with digital smile design and veneers. The approx cost estimate for it direct composite veneer is approx 6000/-. You can view similar cases on www.trisadental.in Feel free to contact us Trisa dental solutions
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, it entirely depends upon the hospital setup. However in dental colleges it will.be cost effective...