Teeth Gap and bit outward

My teeth are a but outward, I would've been okay with it but there is a gap in the upper front two teeth. I wanted to know how much time would braces take to fix the gap and straighten my teeth?
views-icons 137 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (8) on Teeth Gap and bit outward

Hi..braces is the best solution. Regards
Dear Patient we at Smile Essentials Dental clinic believe in giving you specialized care for your problems namely the speciality of straightening and aligning teeth called orthodontia. Let me commend you on 2 things one being conscious of your smile and doing something about it at a young age,and two sending an image for the same.(although a front image would also help) You are at the right age to deal with situation with braces being the best option and depending on the severity of the problem and the orthodontist's approach it will take a minimum of 6 months onwards-both your problems of fixing the gap and aligning the teeth can be sorted with the same treatment -but an exact time frame can be given upon consultation. Also if you don't like the look of metal braces there are multiple options of invisible braces that are available now Hope that answers your question and wish you get the perfect smile you're seeking!
Dr. Shail Jaggi Pune | Endodontist
Hi!you haven't mentioned your age. Please make an appointment with the nearest orthodontist and let them guide you.
Time period for treatment with braces varies depending on the degree of correction required. Only a thorough examination can help predict that. Alternatively if you are only concerned with the gap in your front tooth and nothing else then it can be fixed with a cosmetic filling or even ceramic veneers in a single day.
Hello my first and best advice for your problem is have a consultation with an orthodontist because you have such a problem which is needed to be treated best as the earliest.
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Would strongly recommend you Clear Aligners after thorough clinical and xray evaluation,  so that your bite and occlusion can be corrected.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime.  God bless u. 
Dear Patient. To correct the alignment of your teeth, braces would be definitely required. Minimum treatment duration for braces for any case would be 12 months. Complete diagnosis and treatment plan can only be discussed after seeing the patient .
Hello
you have put braces for atleast one and half to two years to corrext the open bite and occlusion. Also Orthodontist may advise for extracting four teeth behind the canines on all four side.
Thank you