Gap in front teeth.

I am 24 years old. And I have gap in my front teeth. I don't like wearing clip.  Pls suggest me any other solutions. Thank u
views-icons 296 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

hello very good morning for the issue which you are facing that is gap or spaces between your front  teeth for this issue to solve most commonly advised procedure is putting the clips.but as mentioned by you since you don't like wearing it we have to look out for other options... so i will list out few options below with its pros and cons after which you can take a call which one to go for... 1. the most common and easiest would be to get direct composite vennering done on your tooth wihout cutting any part of your tooth structure and this procedure will take around 1hr.. advantages : easy and painless procedure, done very fast in one appointment.... disadvantages : you to get this procedure redone after 2-3 yrs and it will get discoloured in 2-3yrs time period. 2. other option can be going for indirect veneers which will involve minimal preparation or cutting of your teeth and fixing a veneer made in lab. this procedure will take around  4-5 days to finish. advantages : this procedure once done will solve your issue faster than braces and will be a permanent solution. disadvantages : it requires some amount of tooth structure to be cut lets say around 0.2 to 0.3 mm for any help and queries you can contact me on dr.pranay dutta dwivedi Smilecure dental clinic 9916206200/08042050580 No. 20/5 NS complex, Next to Papa Johns Pizza, 1st Floor, Above Chef Bakers, Kadubeesenhalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560 037 www.smilecuredentalclinics.com E-mail : smilecuredentalclinic@gmail.com
Dr. Jagan Mohan Reddy
Prosthodontist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
First we need to identify the cause of gap 1.whether it has appeared recently 2.It has been there since long time. If it has appeared recently we need to check your gum condition first treat it before closing the gap with any of the options mentioned below. if gap has been there since sometime then we can think of these options. 1.composite build up on both the teeth equally so that they appear symmetric to close the gap. 2.Ceramic veneers 3.ceramic crowns please visit your dentist for clinical assessment to get the best advice.