Food stuck in molar teeth

Yesterday I went to a restaurant, I feel it's a stone or something else I don't know but it got stuck in my molar teeth ... Now I can see it but can't take it out what to do?

Doctor Answers (9) on Food stuck in molar teeth

You need to visit a dentist for evaluation, get the cavity filled.. if required RCT can be done.
Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
heelo, you need to consult a dentist for the same.
Hello, Mam,Looks like you have a cavity leading to food lodgement.You need to visit a dentist who will take care of the problem For the time being try using an interdental brush to remove the stuck food particles. Regards Dr Suman Makam
DO NOT USE TOOTHPICK !!!
As you have not mentioned. This could be a case of Food Impaction (Food Lodgement in between tooth Space) or Early stages of Pericoronitis due to Molar tooth Impaction or even a simple Cavity (Dental Caries)
1. If its Food Impaction (Food Lodgement), Consult a Dentist about proper brushing techniques, Enameloplasty (Smoothening out of Roughened enamel Cusps), Scaling or Root Planing in case of Sub gingival Plaque (Tartar buildup below the Gingival line).

2. If it is a Impacted molar causing Pericoronitis (A form of infection in between the Impacted tooth and Impacted Molar). You must consult a Dentist IMMEDIATELY for treatment. This could lead to serious Oral infections and Halitosis (Bad Breath). Which is both unpleasant for you and the People around you.

3. If it is a Dental Caries (Cavity), again please a consult a Dentist immediately as this could progress to total destruction of Tooth structure. Which if let to Progress will lead to Tooth extraction as a final resort, Thus complicating the treatment further and robbing you of a completely healthy Tooth which could have been saved with a simple Filling.

PLEASE DONT USE TOOTHPICK !!. Contrary to common beliefs, Toothpicks do more harm than Good. As you cant really see what is going on in your mouth until a Dentist has a look, So please always make sure to visit your family Dentist or the Local Dentist near you.

Note : As you have not specified any details of Pain, Swelling or Bad Breath. Please dont consider point  2. Its most probably a simple Dental Caries or Food Impaction. Not to worry, These conditions are treated with simple Dental treatments (If looked into at its Earliest) comprising of Mostly one Dental Sitting depending on your Oral Health.
Goodluck and Godbless :)

You can try flossing or interdental brush . If still not able to remove then visit a dentist in person Regards
It can be a portion of some hard food particle or may be a portion of your natural tooth, which got chipped off and stuck in you molar.
Try to take it out by interdental brush or dental floss . don't use tooth pick or any sharp metal. If you cannot then visit to your nearest dentist.
After removal if you see a gap or hollow space, do visit a dentist ASAP.
Visit should visit a dentist.
visit dentist every 6 months
it may be a cavity in your tooth where food got stuck or between two teeth. if you are not able to take it out please visit a nearby dentist.
There is a possibility that u may be having a cavity, or the food might have wedged in between two teeth. Either ways plz visit a dentist soon.