Stucking of food in teeth

Whenever I eat something it used to get stuck in the teeth. If I don't remove it immediately it swells and aches and blood comes from it when I try to remove it. what is the solution for this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Stucking of food in teeth

hi hru? ur complaints may be due to tooth decay in side portions of teeth,tht created cavity and causing food impaction and may be loose gums and no attachment between teeth and gums because of tht pocket or some slit like gaps between teeth and gums...tht created food impaction and because of that gums r getting infected and bleeding...better check ur dentist soon...if because of decay means plz do fiilings or root canal treatment and crowns, and if because of gum issue doctor ill do teeth cleaning and he ill provide and guide u to maintain ur oral hygiene.. if s severe ...may be doctor ill do LANAP(laser assisted new attachment procedures).. consult immediately... take care
Dr. Ahmed Hasan Jibran Chennai | Prosthodontist
hello , food getting stuck can be due to various reasons , but at an early age , it is something that you should worry about. the possibe causes may be- tooth decay at the sides of the teeth , spacing , or localised gum infection. i would advice you to get it checked immediately and also start using a "Waterpik " ... it will do miracles for your condition