Running Hurts my knees.
Daily i am trying to run for atleast 5 minutes. But my knees are paining. Bone is paining.. How to get rid of this ??

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Check ur vit d and calcium levels and do quadriceps exercise best for u avoid strain
Dr. Jayakrishnan Pillai
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Knee and shin pains are common in people starting to run. The bones may take sometime to adapt to the new exercise. You may exercise by walking for good distances and slowly start jogging. It is better to avoid running on concrete and asphalt initially.
Pain following running is normal But As days progress it should come down If it does not come down you have to consult an orthopaedician