Rice vs. Roti for chronic constipation
I've been diagnosed with chronic constipation and rectal ulcer. What should my main source of carbs be in my daily diet - white rice or chapati? Please note that I'm unable to eat brown rice as this causes severe digestion issues and bloating. Hence, kindly advise between white rice and chapati. Thanks.

Hello dear You can have white rice It's good in carbs and as well it will digest easily And for chapati first I need to know your condition first. Contact me directly through practo consultant app Thankyou Dt. Bhumi Shah
take direct consultation and provide full information like medical history, diet recall etc. then only will able guide you
take white rice  and dont overeat take small freqent meals drink more water  water is very important in this case avoid spicy food
Hello user Sure ,we will help you You can have white rice easily and  for chappati we need to check your condition. Secondly, We have a diet which help to cure ulcer and constipation. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below.
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.

Chronic vs acute illness