Constipation problems
I have protinex with a glass of milk along with egg whites and soybean everyday and that's causing constipation and indigestion. How can I have a proper protein intake, a healthy metabolism and digestion at the same time??

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi thanks for your query. I think u r crossing your protien limit.It should be per kg body weiy in normal & + 50g in case if work out,body building for compensation of extra calories & protien demand. Pl send a routine by mail to guide u properly. send your mail ID.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

why you are having so much of protein daily . it can cause kidney overload. share your email