RCT problem
7 yrs back RCT was done. Last month cap came out. Consulted dentist, x ray taken, found infection, means RE-RCT has to be done. Now there is one blockage, which is not opening. Doctor is suggesting for surgery to remove infection. What should I do?

Dr. Shail Jaggi
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

Hi..please don't take a decision to do the surgery immediately. If tke blockage cannot be opened you ate going to need a root canal specialist working with a microscope . Let your endodontist work on the tooth with a microscope under magnification....this should help you solve the problem .Please take a look at our practo profile. We specialise in advanced microendo endodontic procedures. Please let me know if you need any more help or guidance
Dr. Kaushal Jaiswal
Dentist 12 yrs exp Lucknow
According to you doctor suggested to surgery. Without X-ray I am unable to give right opinion. You may be took the 2nd opinion by another dentist if both have same line of treatment then you go for surgery.