dentist-icon
RCT problem
7 yrs back RCT was done. Last month cap came out. Consulted dentist, x ray taken, found infection, means RE-RCT has to be done. Now there is one blockage, which is not opening. Doctor is suggesting for surgery to remove infection. What should I do?
157 Views v

Answers (2)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shail Jaggi
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hi..please don't take a decision to do the surgery immediately. If tke blockage cannot be opened you ate going to need a root canal specialist working with a microscope . Let your endodontist work on the tooth with a microscope under magnification....this should help you solve the problem .Please take a look at our practo profile. We specialise in advanced microendo endodontic procedures. Please let me know if you need any more help or guidance
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
doctor profile image
Dr. Kaushal Jaiswal
Dentist 12 yrs exp Lucknow
According to you doctor suggested to surgery. Without X-ray I am unable to give right opinion. You may be took the 2nd opinion by another dentist if both have same line of treatment then you go for surgery.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.