FAILED RCT

Iapproached Clove Dental for complaint of tooth ache in 4,5 on the upper right teeth. They suggested RCT in both which has been done repeatedly. Now with and without the caps, the pain has increased. After so much efforts to continuously inform my increasing discomfort to Clove, they have asked me to get the CBCT done of the RCT treated teeth. Is it advisable n clinically necessary? Please do note that any x-rays or clinical history is unavailable as it was done at a private clinic. Also, the consultations under taken were with the private practising Dentists, hence no documentation is available.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..there must be chronic infection within the tooth. Normally it should disappear after root canal. If still pain is there then it's a refractory case. You might need apicoectomy or extraction. Consult a endodontist for best solution possible. Regards
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
U can visit another clinic and get your x ray done after that u can post those x rays here so that we can tell you the proper treatment of your problem
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...in my opinion ...u should visit another dentist (specifically an endodontist) ASAP..! After proper diagnosis ...a systematic treatment can be planned.... And u must take all the records from the doctor after the completion of the treatment for your future reference.. Take care..!!!
Dr. Vishal Lodha
Endodontist 11 yrs exp Jamshedpur
Hi it's very difficult to comment without an x Ray.....but if any issues are there it can be RE TREATED . Means if at all any problem with the rct it can be redone...that's the most conservative way..