FAILED RCT
I approached Clove Dental for complaint of tooth ache in 4,5 on the upper right teeth. They suggested RCT in both which has been done repeatedly. Now with and without the caps, the pain has increased. After so much efforts to continuously inform my increasing discomfort to Clove, they have asked me to get the CBCT done of the RCT treated teeth. Is it advisable n clinically necessary? Please let me know the next steps of treatment.

Dr. Arun Kant
Dentist 8 yrs exp Delhi

CBCT is a good option as it gives a 3D image becaus all teeth are structurally different.
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Diagnostic X-rays films have limitations like it just represents two dimentional picture of a three dimensional object. At times the tooth in question might have a varied anatomy like multiple canals or even clinically nonevident fractures that cannot be detected by conventional x-ray films. So alternate would be to view the tooth in 3rd dimension ie CBCT. I guess this would be more sensible option to plan and provide root canal treatment.
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello there... Please upload the xrays if possible ...then only the cause n possible treatment can be recommended... Take care ..!!
Dr. Priyanka Mittal (Garg)
Prosthodontist 12 yrs exp Bhopal
If possible upload your x Ray...
Dr. Navroop Singh Mehroke
Dentist 16 yrs exp Delhi
It is a case of failed RCT..no CBCT required..We Can ASSESS The CAUSES Of RCT failure n do the needful l