Query on teeth gap
Hi, I have a teeth gap in my front teeth i had already used non removable braces for 7 months which closed my gap after which i had told to use temporary braces but i used it only for 1 month only during night after which my teeth gap started appearing. Please let me know whether i can use teeth gap bands to get my teeth gap closed. I have attached a Photo of my teeth gap.. Please advice

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..your case can be solved only by fixed braces and not by removable one as based on your pics. Even if you wear removable,redults will be seen but it will fail again soon. So visit a nearest Orthodontist and start fixed braces. Regards
Dr. Ankit Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Delhi

Dear Practo User, The gaps that have re-appeared is due to negligence on your part for not wearing retainers. Kindly visit your orthodontist for a thorough evaluation. Regards Dr Ankit Jain Arham Dental Care
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello...visit orthodontist to check clinically and give you appropriate treatment plan.
Dr. Rujit Desai
Dentist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Consult your orthodontist. And complete the treatment.
Dr. Shyama Chalam
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Ahmedabad
The fact that you haven't worn your retainers for long is the reason for your treatment relapse. Please visit your orthodontist and take the required measures immediately
Dr. Chirag K Nebhani
Dentist 9 yrs exp Ahmedabad
See you should consult your orthodontist again and discuss your problem, he might advice you for re-treatment and place braces, now a days invisible braces are also there in the market for your comfort, and yes after treatment don't ignore to wear that removable prosthesis which your doctor gave you, it's necessary for retention of your treatment.
Dr. Parul Panchasara
Dental Surgeon 12 yrs exp Pune
You need to visit your orthodontist. This treatment takes time but most importantly it's the Retention phase where patient has to be dedicating towards wearing removable retainers for the successful and permanent outcome. Your dentist might have to tighten or adjust plate accordingly so visit without rail as earliest.
Dr. R N Sashidhar
Dentist 8 yrs exp Vijayawada
Hi dear, orthodontic treatment needs time to correct the alignment of teeth.after the treatment gets done it depends on patient care so removable appliance need to be in position until your doctor specify the time period.if not better to go for permanent  retainers which are not going to be visible.so better consult orthodontist and get further details.