PCOS Weight Loss Difficulty
Weight is 72. Taking medicine for PCOS. Aldactone 50 and Femovan. Its been really hard to loss weight. Is there any supplement or quick fix ? Want to loss 15 kg as early as possible.

Dear User, I hope you are doing well. There is a need to correct your eating patterns, portion size in between the meals should be maintain, gaps in between the meals should be avoided. Weight loss need proper strategy to shed your body fat and gain muscle. We are having weight loss program which based on customize diet, no medicine, no herbs, no starvation along with clinic fitness so there is no side effect. You may contact us for private consult.
Diet4health please to provide the services .visit our website to take consult;-www.diet4health.in You may follow us https://www.facebook.com/diet4health.
All the best
Hi. Thank you for your query, we will be happy to help you. Drink plenty of water everyday. Also make sure that you exercise regularly. Avoid processed food and refined sugar completely. Have plenty of fibre rich foods Have plenty of fresh fruits and veggies Eat less rice, potatoes. Sleep well and stay stress free You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello dear. We have a diet treatment which not only help to reduce weight but also cure pcod and reduce intake of medicine. See you are not losing as the cause of obesity is not cured. There are many reason of being overweight or obese .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more SEE,PCOS is not a disease ,it is an syndrome means having many other disease Like Diabetes Thyroid High cholesterol .Irregular period . Excess facial hair And many more HOW WE TREAT PCOS and  other disease caused due to PCOS thru diet . Balancing your hormones and increase your fertility. . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to pcos . Diet for getting into shape Many more Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Chat directly with all your meals details and daily routine fr proper customised plans for assured results
Hi, i m  Sayantani nutritionist. Can visit my website using a laptop  thediethub.zest.md for details. I provide online diet consultation.
take direct consulation and provide your diet recall, eating habits , medical history if you have then only mention. we need good communication for results you can visit direct through practo account _ Anjali Kanphade.
Hello, PCOS is basically hormonal imbalance.  For  proper advise  i need to know more detailed information of yours like ur height, your daily eating pattern and habits. , Exercise pattern etc.  When u take "weight loss supplements" it's a temporary kind of effect .  Ya but there r some nutritional booster or u can say some protein supplements or some herb which may help u weight loss with balanced diet and regular exercise.  And most important  is try to relieve stress.  Coz stress is very importa reason of hormonal imbalance. Take good and enough sleep.
For more detailes contact me personally through direct practo consultation.