Pain in legs

When I get up in the morning ...i have pain in my lower legs and my Uric acid is 7.2. Sometimes I get cramps in my legs.

Doctor Answers (5) on Pain in legs

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
: Keep your leg raised while sitting or lying Quadriceps strengthening exercises- Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
Dr. Deepak Sikka (P.T) Delhi | Clinical Physiotherapist
U should drink plenty of water and take Evion 400 mg Capsule once daily. Go for a blood examination for Vitamin D3. After examination tell me the report.
Dr. Sachin Pathak Pune | Spine Surgeon
Hi need to see u in opd Dr sachin pathak Oyster and pearl hospital Shivajinagar Pune
Dear Sir, There are many reasons for cramps in leg. Commonest causes are sweating and loss of electrolytes Take ORS (Oral Rehydration Solution) before you go to bed Do this for one week and check whether there is improvement in symptoms
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling.... There are many causes for leg pain including Achilles tendinitis, varicose veins, deep vain thrombosis They're more likely to happen if you're inactive for long periods, like on a long flight or car ride. You're also at risk if you're overweight, or you smoke, or take certain medications....This can happen when the arteries in your legs become damaged and hardened....some other causes are herniated discs,sciatica, stenosis of spinal canal etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination if needed they will only refer you to concerned specialists.