Pain in left side body

My whole left side body pains from head to toe from lasts 3 years... Right from neck to shoulder, to arm to joints in left hand fingers to lower back to hip to leg and foot. Pain is worst at shoulder joint at back and lower back.. Only on left side of body. Orthopaedic suggested vit d and b12 supplements. I had taken but no effect.. Some days pain is worst that I m not able to do any work. Please help me out with this.. Some days the pain is worst and sone days very little. Please Suggest which doctor I should visit and what kind of disease is this.. I have never encountered anyone who has similar pain ever.. I m very worried. Please answer asap.

Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedic Surgeon 17 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur, Senior Orthopaedics Surgeon at Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi. Pain all along your left side could be due to nerve compression in the spine or due to any kind of arthritis like gout or rheumatoid arthritis. I will have to examine you clinically to find the cause and get appropriate investigations for the same.