Pain in both knees
I started running 15 days ago, but from last 5-6 days i am not being able to walk properly, side of my knees are paining,i cant jump also, but i have a physical test after 5 days, in which i hv to perform long and high jumps as well as running too, please help me,i dnt hv much time

Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day.
apply pain relieving ointment and a crepe bandage and do not exert uptill your threshhold level. save energy and power for your upcoming physicals.
In my opinion u need to do proper half an hour warm up and cool down before and after the activity with icing and proper stretching exs...known as cryostretch i. e. 1st icing for 10 mins then stretching exs den again icing this will really help improving ur condition...u can also do kinesio taping before the event with a help of physiotherapist... hat will also help in overcoming in painful knees.... get well soon and take care best of luck for ur event
Consult a sports physiotherapist who will be able to do kinesio taping
Icing will really help u
Don't worry .just try your best.what an expert can do is to do our best.
Use ice packs ( use crushed ice cubes in Macintosh towel and apply for 15-20 mints).do quadriceps static exercises and when you think you are able to take weight on legs ,do some mini squats , lunges.hope you followed
Sir, what i can make out is .. to give your best in the physical test you overstressed your ligaments . Which now os causing problem as pain on the side of knee doing sprint for long, high jumps lead to excessive stress on ligaments and muscles
What i will suggest to you is first and foremost apply ice packs to knee joint so that the pain and swelling subsides which will give time to repair ligament and do apply some topical cream such as volini or relispray etc... give some rest to your knee proceed with strengthening exercise for quadriceps muscle group. And post that icing again
Dont over exert yourself. Use proper footwear so as to reduce pressure on knee and do not apply heat / hotpack as that can elevate the can and swelling