Overweight with piles

Hi, I am 85kgs and I'm gyming these days to reduce. I recently read about green coffee. I also have a problem of piles where my stools have blood along and I am staining my clothes these days. I am undergoing homeopathy medicine . Can you advice can I consume green coffee after I am relieved with piles. Will this coffee add on to my piles problem ? Can you suggest some alternative diet to shed off those extra kgs along with exercise that I'm doing which is weight training and cardio

Doctor Answers (2) on Overweight with piles

Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,
For your piles problem, you should take care of your bowel movements and include lots of green veggies in your diet. High protein foods have a tendency to constipate your stomach, hence, at dinner, do not eat chicken or animal proteins. Stick to vegetarian food at dinner.
Green coffee can be consumed after you recover.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well yes may after your piles problem has cured yu can go for it...I would suggest you to go and consult a surgeon...

First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming  for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific  diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you