Overweight
Hi I am overweight and have missed periods for 3 months. Having birth control pills also. Please suggest what sud i do to control and having a correct mensuration.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

30 KGS wieght loss u require. Visit gynecologist also. I can help to lose 4-5 KGS in month
Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  as for your weight you need to cut down your calories and increase your work out. In spite of having birth control pills if you are not getting periods I think you should consult a gyanec as soon as possible. And for customise diet chart you can consult any professional nutritionist in your locality.