Over weight
Iam just 20 age but my weight is 72kg still I am in heavy diet and I am undergoing walking daily for 30 min but my weight does not for reduced my friend suggest me to use melt and slim may I use it or suggest me any other product please

Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hello, in spite of your heavy dieting n walking, if your weight is not going down means you need a proper guidance from a professional to  become slim. Don't worry, it's a matter of patience n hard work your results will be permanent. With walking include some other activities like jogging or cycling. For diet instead of going for some supplements go for natural foods in proper way,like have small n frequent meals throughout the day. Keep your self well hydrated. Avoid sweets n high carbs, n junk foods.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height. And don't use any products it affect body. Prefer diet and natural method to lose
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

You have stubborn visceral fat..Take counselling and continue a properplan accordng to your ht wt and lifestyle. Do little exercise too.