Mustard oil
Hello Doctor, is mustard oil better than refined for health?? and if I getting mustard oil directly from farmer through home grinding machine it will be better or buying branded like dhara or fortune? Which option is better? Thanks

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Mustard oil if it's wooden pressed it's best for cooking purpose. Just take in moderation while you add them for cooking. Refined oils are never good health.
Take professional help if required
Yes ucan take mustard oil which is better but   check with your case history  I need your detail case history to guide u properly your condition  // constitution //habits and  many more if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app
Gud morning yes u can use good brand mustard oil rather than refined oil.If any kind of health issues then try to have mustard oil in limited quantities.If buying from farmers then pure mustard oil u can take from the vendor.
If any queries further then connect through practo instant consultation.my available timing 8 to 10am n evening 5 to 7pm excluding Tuesday.
Mustered oil always better than refined oil. You can also use butter, ghee and coconut oil according to your origin.
For detail consultation you can book appointment through practo
Natural seeds oil are thr best than any refined oils, Mustard oil is pitta vardhak,plz chk ur constitution that is bio energy type to select best food and oil for you...u can get that assessed via tkg a consultation from any ayurvedic doctor.. U can book from us also via practo for  ur analysis
Hello, Yes mustard oil is always good. For more details please feel free to connect with me. Thankyou