Methi seeds for diabetes.
One method of using fenugreek seeds for diabetes control is given as follows: 'Soak 1 teaspoon overnight in water and gulp the next morning with 1 glass water' I have been drinking the water only with which the seeds were soaked as advised by a dietician. The soaked seeds were not eaten. This has not produced the desired result. Please let me know whether the soaked seeds (1 teaspoon taken for soaking) are also to be eaten along with drinking the water used for soaking the seeds.

This is only for type 1 diabetic. Not for type 2 diabetics. Take regular frequent small meal. Take low glycemic food. For more detail consult me in hospital
Rather than seed water take seeds as soaked form or roasted methi seeds with 1glass lukewarm lemon water. Diabetes is not cured it can be prevented by diet. So follow diabetic diet plan. In between meals take roasted Chana, fenugreek seed char etc.
Contact me for customized diet plan & further queries.
You can  take soaked seeds also or skip it.
Hello practo user Sure ,we will help you It is not necessary that methi seed is effective to all. Only soaked seeds is need to taken but if you want to drink water also ,there is no harm. We have a diet plan for diabetic patient which include . Help to control and cure diabetes by curing the cause of diabetes and reduce the intake of medicine . Managing all the other symptoms , deficiency , disease caused due to diabetes. . Stress managment. .Many more. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information,or to contact me directly,phone or for online counselling contact-https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt.Ankita
If you have diabetes follow diabetic diet plan. Methi seeds jamun karela helps in controlling sugar. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you

Fenugreek seeds hair loss Fenugreek seeds for hair fall How to keep diabetes under control