Lower belly fat it is now sagging
Delivered14 months back .. normal delivery I have lower belly fat which is clearly visible.. upper belly also I have alittle.. how to get rid of it iam following diet since so many months .. weight is reducing but not belly fat. I will do excercise but not regularly .. weekly onc e I will eat sweets choclates junk food also... how to reduce can u tell me excercise also . I Will sleep late 1 clock I will get up around9_9.30 mrng.

Please ask me directly for details.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation . For reducing belly fat apply oil and gel for message so fat can remove from perticular part of the body  and apply  cream for tightenening .
You can start with protein and fibre rich diet as per your bodily parameters. Get yourself involved in some belly area exercise too. Take proper intake of liquid and juices. Sufficient amount of liquid will help you for detoxification of the body. You can also use shape up herbs like bhringraj and amla powder if your are not allergic too.
Best will be to get your constitution check and go accordingly
You need a good combination of low sugar and high fibre diet along with specific stretching exercise for the abdomen to tighten the abdomen
Contact me on Practo for a personalised diet plan to loose belly fat
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello dear practo user, You are well known to your situation and the dietary habits and your life style which you are currently following. And you also very well understood for that these are not good for your health issues. 
you need a perfect counseling over your issues. The belly sagging is a big chalange you must have to be careful about that. Contact me directly for a. better solution.
make a cotton belt which covers your stomach and back portion fully and nod it or tie it in a side end of stomach again. Start taking 1 cardamom and 1tsp of Ajwain after each meal or snacks. 1 hour of sunlight exposure in morning before 10 am is also must to be done . thanks to share your issue . have a good health.
Hi. Both diet and exercise catering to your health needs to be designed personally for you. This will help in losing that extra belly fat. To prescribe a diet i will be needing more information about you so that i can help you in the best possible way.