How to reduce lower belly fat after cese
My stomach middle and lower belly fat are bulges out after cesarean delivery . It feels embrassed as iam unable to wear any outfit .please advise how to reduce lower and mid belly fat completely.its been 9 months after delivery iam unable to reduce fat from belly complelety. Suggest some diet and excercise

Hi welcome - only way diet with thr3 times f at burning exercises. Send your  mail id so that i can send a formal diet
Hi, start with fibre rich diet and give u r proper daily routine so that I will suggest u individual plan along with target fat burning exercise
so direct chat with me so that I will help u properly
Being a woman and going through pregnancy leads to a lot of hormonal fluctuations in the body causing weight resistance. You need to get your hormones reset, follow a strict dietary regime to set your metabolism levels right body clock right.
Follow a strict dietary regime. Have small but frequent meals. Don't skip breakfast. You can contact me on direct consult for more action points. Alternatively you can visit me to get a customised diet based on a hormone reset inducing weight loss.

How to reduce stomach after delivery