Low Energy Levels

Hi Doctor, I have been experiencing low energy levels, which feels dizzy starting hours of the day. Could you please suggest some proper diet or tips. Also, sometimes i have mood swings up and down. I usually get proper sleep but it depends on my work hours night or morning.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Your weight is 5 KGS more due to which u must be feeling lazy.lose some weight .connect me to lose 4-5 KGS in month
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi Please check your blood pressure, blood sugar and hemoglobin levels. If you are mentally stressed that also leads to these kind of symptoms. Try to have have few dates and nuts and lots of fluids throughout the day. Add green tea to your diet for reducing stress and relaxation,along with its loaded with antioxidants. If any medical condition gets detected treatment should start accordingly. You can always contact us for further guidance.

Hello.first thing is due to your fluctuating timings of the job I think you are not able to sleep properly..because if adequate sleep and rest you tend to feel like that...try to maintain a routine as much as possible in the first place so that you know what all you have to do in a day...drink lemon water with honey in the morning every day empty stomach...have food on time. .thank you