Lose belly fat

I have to lose my belly fat in a months time .the rest of my body is fine , other than my belly . I always gain weight there . What should I do. Also I'm not a very curvy person when it comes to breasts or hips

Doctor Answers (2) on Lose belly fat

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height and weight. Have healthy lifestyle have healthy food and exercises to lose belly fat I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you.. Please do not try any crash diets and keep such a short term goal of one month