Loose weight
Please help me to lose weight. I'm 56.2 kg and my height is 5.3 Please say some tips .I'm eating maggi popcorn always im unable to control eating

Hi, I understand your concern to lose weight. Weight loss is a process and it needs to be done the right way to ensure it is sustainable and long-lasting. With eating a balanced diet and regular physical activity you will be able to lose weight. To achieve a considerable weight loss without any nutritional deficiencies a personalized diet session is highly recommended for you as it takes into account your routine, lifestyle, eating habits, sleep, stress, medical conditions if any, medications, height, weight, etc. This helps in identifying the gap areas and correcting them accordingly. As a start following guidelines can be helpful - 1. Set in a routine for sleep, meals and exercise  2. Never skip meals and eat balanced meals  3. Ensure intake of two fruits throughout the day preferably mid meals  4. Incorporate protein rich foods such as dals, pulses, sprouts, low-fat dairy, non-veg, etc in every meal  5. Exercise for 45 minutes daily 6. Drink 2-3 liters of water daily  7. Avoid sweets, sugar, refined flour, processed and packaged foods, etc.  8. You can initially start with reducing the frequency of Maggie as its high in sodium and not good for health. Popcorn if homemade will be preferred avoid the packaged ready to make popcorn. Healthy snacks such as makhanas, kurmura bhel without Sev or farsan can also be healthy snacking option.
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews
You can replace with any other thing, like wise eat bhel chat or wheat Maggi/ wheat noodles etc. Add more of vegetable in your diet You can also add vegetable in your diet. Add plenty of water during the day, it will help you
Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan.
Share your daily routine and food habits and physical activity level for assessment and further guidance
https://chat.whatsapp.com/i5vbdwxax6abe9hdx9gacy you can join our above whatsapp group for further updates and dietary guidance along with morning yoga and fitness classes. After joining group can personally message your concern to the admin of the above whatsapp group
eat healthy keep healthy
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Plain popcorn occasionally ok to take in a small quantity. Avoid Maggi . If possible but wheat noodles and customise the noodle recipe based on your goal DM for customised diet plan
Book an appointment
Hi, Please send me your daily routine, food habits ,any medical issues, your sleep time and Wakeup time so that I can plan a suitable diet chart for you.
Please contact me personally so that I can help you.
There may be plenty of reasons for your food craving.