Loose belly fat
How to loose belly fat? I had gain 6kg in last 8 month. Please provide dieting tips... Complete 100 char

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. For More details Log On www.fitandfine.co.in
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Lose upto 1kg Free.
weight loss need proper attention to your diet and life style. It is important for your fitness and to live diseases free healthy life. Naturally losing weight is a healthy and safe method of weight loss. It generally involves making small tweaks to your diet, exercise routine and lifestyle. We are having weight loss program which based on customize diet, no medicine, no herbs, no starvation along with clinic fitness so there is no side effect.
You may connect us for private consult or through our website. https://www.facebook.com/diet4health
Provide me complete information of ur height, weight, physical activity, madical history, family history, diet history, veg or nonveg. For reducing belly fat u hv to apply oil and gel for massage and cream for tightening on flabby part along with follow diet.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month through online consultation.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Share your complete information like your height weight medical history current diet schedule medical history if you have with all your report.
ask me for customized diet plan
eat high fiber diet( More fr avoid totally sugar avoid totally outside food drink plenty of water start Exercise ( crunches 2 set 15 )
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Thank you for your query, we will be happy to help you. Include plenty of fibre rich foods in your diet. Try to avoid outside food and processed foods as much as you can.have only home cooked meals with plenty of fresh fruits and veggies. Drink plenty of water everyday. Have your dinner early and keep it light. Exercise regularly. You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards
Things needs detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle so plz choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help
Start regular exercise like birsk walk for 45 minutes. Avoid junk foo, fried food ,maida and maida product. Drink enough water 2-3 lit in a day. Without exercise and balance diet you will not able to loos Weight body fat.
take direct consultation for proper guidance as i need more information about your health there are many reasons when you gain suddenly this much weight .