Left knee,left foot pain

Doctor, I was diagnosed left knee right ligment tear 5 yrs back since then i cannot sit or put my leg in same position for 2 hrs, ex: watching movie.now a days i have pain in left foot bottom backside, early morning it is very paining when i get out of my bed. Pain is also reflecting in left knee and also i feel sensation in left hip, pain is almost all over from knee to foot, now it is in left foot uder last two fingers also. One more thing doctor i have pains all over my body most of the times, especially left shoulder, left elbow, neck and some parts of my body . I feel tired , daily i travel 45 KMS in bus to work and walk for 2 KMS to go and come to work, go up and down via staircase for 6 to 8 floors.

Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

Consult ortho and physiotherapist. Your ignorance taking to you more danger zone. So consult as soon as possible
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the knee against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Piriformis Stretch 1. Lie on your back. ... 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ... 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
Dr. Anshu S.R Sachdev
Orthopedist 17 yrs exp Pune

My dear You have more than one problem. Your left knee ligament needs to be repaired if it's a complete tear or if a partial tear has made it insufficient. The pain in foot may be plantar fasciitis. Also, I would advise you to undergo your blood vitamin B12 & D3 levels and S. Uric acid levels. You need a physical examination by an orthopedic surgeon for a proper diagnosis and further treatment.
Dr. Shamsul Hoda
Orthopedist 14 yrs exp Vaishali
Left knee needs present evaluation clinically by Orthopaedic Surgeon along with fresh MRI whether needs Surgical /Arthroscopy. Left sided pain needs further spine evaluation. Back of foot pain could be due to retrocalcaneal bursitis or plantar fascitis or spur needs xray and blood profile for uric acid & RA factor. Presently physiotherapy will help but definitely needs evaluation.
Dr. Amit Taneja
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Faridabad
Pain on whole left side may be manifestation  of strain on spine specially on left side .you need have a balance lifestyle  of work , sleep and diet as well as conditioninig of muscle and joint through gentle exercise and pacification of pain point through local and regional treatment. For detail you may contact.
Dr. Surendra Yadav (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 1 yrs exp Delhi
FIRST, YOU SHOULD CONSULT FROM YOUR NEARBY DR. THIS TYPE OF PAIN MAY BE DUE TO EXCESSIVE WORK LOAD , SO, ACCORDING TO ME YOU SHOULD TAKE REST AND TAKE MEDICAL ADVISE IF YOU HAVE HEEL PAIN IN MORNING AND PAIN INCREASE IN STANDING MAY BE , THE DIAGNOSIS IS PLANTER FASCIITIS.
Dr. D (Dewangan) Sunil Kumar
Knee Surgeon 18 yrs exp Raipur
need full assessment for function of ligament before commenting on final issue please submit old reports if you have or need further evaluation
Detailed physical examination to identify ligament