Lack of body mass
Whenever I take a full body chekup every time doctors suggest take high protien diet so I wanted to ask that can I use "NUTRIGAIN" for it?????

Hi thanks for your query. First thing is whether u are taking high protien diet as per doctor advised? Then is there any requirement of supplements like Nutrigain. I advice u as a Dietitian go a proper high protien diet first for few months .If not improvement then I can suggest u a better supplement than Nutrigain. U can send your mail ID for more specific details. Thanks
no supplements are not required for high protein share your. email

How to reduce body mass index Lack of sodium in body