Want to gain body mass and bone mass
I lost 12-15kg in year and wanted gain some body mass or bone so that I can feel little fat again.. please suggest some syrup or tablets ..tried zencovit and b-complex syrup but much improvement

Vitamin syrup should be taken under any medical condition. Not for unnecessary things. Let's assess your BMI, if needed you can gain muscle mass through balanced diet and exercise.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle options for proper guidance and help choose direct consultation.
Hi Please consult doctor for taking any kind of supplements wrt to gaining body weight, mass and bone mass.. Dietary advise would be consuming balanced meals, roots and tuber vegetables, milk and milk products, nuts, seeds, dry fruits, dates, banana Almond milk shakes, homemade healthy sweet items made of rich creamy milk of buffalo and it's substitutes, sweet potato kheer, dry fruit laddoos, taking enough rest and relax more and have a good night sleep, enough water intake per day, light intensity exercises, exposure to sun, enjoy and relish every morsel you get to eat, tasty and flavour rich,  palatable home made food daily , chew food well and relax more.. Thankyou
For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hi,if u wish to gain some bone fat n body fat.you hv to follow proper guidance regarding diet.becouse healthy bone fat n healthy body fat important not only fat.so add protein like soyabean,pules,paneer if non-vegetarian so add fish n egg . becouse u wl get omega 3.it is good for health n glowing skin.add  5to 6meal patarn diet chart.n dried fruit should be added for healthy body fat m mass.if u wish to more to know.so call for appointment.Dietician Prabha
don't take to much stress regarding this.just add some good diet in your full day meal n reluxe.
Right food in right quantity it's promote Good health.thanks
Hi You need to follow balanced diet . Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet . Eat muti grain roti's . Include protein rich foods. Drink 2 to 3 lt of water everyday
Ms Shazia Makhdoomi Dt shazia on Google newyoubyshazia.knowyourfood.in
Stay fit and healthy
Hello sir With proper diet and constitutional treatment  u will get desired result I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly  only vitamins and syrup will not help proper guidance  and observation  is required ((firstly to find out cause accordingly  treatment  plan given )) If u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management and advise u properly
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita