Endura Mass Side Effects

I want a review of Endura Mass. Does it have side effects? I have started going to gym to gain muscle mass for last 3 months but it is not helping. The Gym Instructor has suggested me Endura Mass. Please tell me if this is the right step?
views-icons 105 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Endura Mass Side Effects

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern. Endurance mass is a protein supplement and as the name suggests, supplements should be taken only if your diet is insufficient in supplying enough proteins.
Rather than using these sort of products I would encourage you to choose high protein diet. Add eggs, meat, pulses more to your diet and you will not be needing any powders.
Also, these type of powders are high in sugars so it's really not good. I hope you will make a wise decision
Best regards .

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..... These protein products should be taken within limit, or else it may adversely affect you... So doctors usually don't suggest protein powder Have high protein containing food.... Have egg, meat, fish, pulses, and foods cooked using pufa (polyunsaturated fatty acid).. It's good for health. Saturated fat is not good for health.. Exercise daily in the morning.. It increases your appetite . Have more of fruits and vegetables.