Knee pain issue
My mother is having severe knee pain the pain is that much she is not able to walk for few meters too I want advice whom to consult so that she will be fine please suggest any medicines.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello it may be osteoartrosis kindy consult a orthopaedician and decide bye
Dr. Kanchan Sharma
Pain Management Specialist 2 yrs exp Jaipur
Kindly get xray of both knee.... Now adays very good treatment modalities for knee pain are available depending on the grade of osteoarthritis like PRP,Prolozone and Genicular Nerve Rf which only pain physicians are doing in india...so kindly consult any pain physician in your place...
Dr. Lohith
Anti-inflammatory pain killers will help her with the pain to start with. Please consult Orthopaedic Surgeon who can evaluate her and treat accordingly.