Ankle and leg twist pain
Hello doctor , past 2 months while walking down the stairs i missed one step and fell badly with my right leg and the whole body weight was on that and it got twisted . I took medications after that but it healed that for the time being . Now the pain is coming whenever i walk on the back of ankle & feet and around the knee and it keeps on moving sometimes at the calf muscles or thigh muscles. Pain is majorly coming below the knee while walking and i feel strength problem in my leg plus stiffness. Got physiotherapy done fr a week but not much of relaxation. So its becoming difficult to exert full pressure. What to do now ? Please help!

Still pain means injury is not healed properaly. Use crap bandage or ankle crap for stability during walk. It also maintain immobilization of ankle. Ice applicatio 2-3 times in day for 10 min will reduce your pain. Do exercise as per physio guideline.

Pain in top of leg and groin Pain in feet and ankles Leg muscle pain and stiffness