Left leg knee issue
Hello doctor My brother is having left keen issues . Not able to walk properly and having tingling sensation 24 by 7

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate your brother   in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any.  -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep a pillow under the knee. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- back & lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my you tube channel Dr NC Gupta 'Yoga Simplified' &  'me and my yoga'  IT IS FREE. --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish your brother a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.   Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho) DMC 3624
What exactly the knee issue please elaborate Coz this can happen coz of nerve compression in spine or coz of knee We need to rule it out Without confirmation of diagnosis don’t take random medications
Kindly connect
Where is he having tingling sensation? Any pain anywhere ?
It may local nerve compression ask him to take T nervigen P once in night for ten days after food if symptom continue get nerve conduction test done
Avoid string cross leg
Walking is normal? If yes, than take tablet Nervigen p for tingling sensation.. Apply powergesic gel Ice application over knee Avoid stressful activities